Tuesday, April 28, 2015

We Leave Town in 2 Days!

Aubry is packed.
10 days,
3 warm weather days,
6 cold weather days
and one day travel back to sunny, warm, Florida.


travel day outfit is on the left


All packed and ready
I use gallon bags to pack her clothes in.
I put a few days in each bag, I find it helps keep her clothes contained.

The clothes outside the suitcase are the ones she'll wear the day we leave and an extra outfit in a gallon bag to go in her back pack. Speaking of, her back pack will get packed after school on Wednesday. {that's tomorrow}

My bag is mostly packed and I am going to share with you, someday, my bag within a bag packing system.
I'm a bag whore, I can't help it.

So tonight, 2 days before departure, I will almost finalize my suitcase and get all the toiletries in their carry-on baggies.

I'll continue to prepare the house for my absence. 

Oh and I am also going to be blogging our vacation.

So join me, starting this Thursday, as we fly to LA for a brief stay before road tripping to Colorado, including some pretty sweet stops sprinkled throughout the trip!

happy trip
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment