Monday, January 5, 2015

Hi!
I'm Michelle and I love to travel.

Car, plane, bus, train, 
yes please!

I love to travel with my children, my grandchildren, my friends and my family!

It is my hearts desire for you to travel too!

We are a single income, homeschooling, self-employed family
We travel on a budget

Day trips, weekends or longer; no matter the length traveling to see or do something new is exciting and creates memories that will last a lifetime.

Feel free to click around my site and enjoy my insights, opinions and fun FREE ideas!

Send trip itinerary ideas to mspanos74(at)gmail(dot)(com) with "travel idea" in the subject line.

I'd love to know if you try any of my excursions.

Happy Trails,
Michelle
Spanos Family Travels

Here's a link to more about me

No comments:

Post a Comment